Patrick Arnold, born c1806 in County Cork, Ireland, died 10 May 1865. He married Bridget - , born c1810 in Ireland. They came to NB in 1837 and settled at or near Whites Mountain in Studholm Parish, Kings County.
1) Patrick Arnold born c1835 in Ireland
2) Christy Ann Arnold born c1838 in NB
3) Mary Jane Arnold born c1843.
PANB:MC80/1909 John R. Elliott’s Gone but not forgotten, Vol. 3: St. Michaels RC Cemetery, Studholm Parish, Kings County, page 92
see also see the Kings County census.
William Arnold, born 1830, died 1920, married Hope Dysart, born 1830, died 1924. They settled at Walker Settlement, Waterford Parish, Kings County, then at Mill Brook, Johnston Parish, Queens County.
1) Eliza Arnold born 31 Oct 1856 at Walker Settlement, d. 15 Jan 1946, m. George Proctor b. 1835 in Ireland, d. 1902: settled at Mill Brook and had ten children
2) Martha Annie Arnold born 1858, m. Stillman Bragen and had five children
3) William Arnold born 18 Nov 1860, d. 31 Aug 1944, m. 6 Jul 1886 Martha Nordwell
4) James Arnold born 29 Apr 1864 at Mill Brook, d. 21 May 1923, m. 9 Sep 1892 Ida Marilla Northrup
5) Nelson Arnold born Oct 1868, died Sep 1872
6) Susan Jane Arnold b. Nov 1872, d. Nov 1875
7) Samuel Talbert Arnold born 30 Sep 1878 at Mill Brook, d. 23 Feb 1966, m. 13 Feb 1906 Annie Belle Cromwell
8) Beverly Arnold b. 1881.
PANB:MC80/2462 Carol M. Cox’s Descendants of William & Hope (Dysart) Arnold and allied families.
William R. Arnold, born c1819 in NB, married Elizabeth - , born 1818 at Dundalk, Ireland, died 6 Apr 1900 at Hampton, NB. She came to NB in 1826. This family settled in Sussex Parish, Kings County.
children mentioned were:
1) Emma Arnold born in 1847
2) Frederick Arnold born c1855, d. 21 Dec 1876.
PANB:MC80/1722 John R. Elliott’s Gone but not forgotten, Vol. 2: Trinity Anglican Cemetery in Sussex Parish, page 53
also see the Kings County census returns.