Anthony Woods was born near Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Ireland, and died in 1834. He married Margaret Fitzpatrick. They came to NB in 1824 and settled on Gagetown Road, Petersville, Queens County.
1) Francis Woods b. 27 Jan 1822 at Enniskillen, Ireland, d. 18 Sep 1894, m. Jan 1852 Eliza Armstrong d/o John Armstrong of Petersville: had five sons and two daughters
2) Anthony Woods Jr. b. - , d. 1834, married Elizabeth Birney and had seven children
3) Margaret Woods m. W. Fitzpatrick
4) Elizabeth Woods m. Christopher Graham of Fredericton
5) Jane Woods m. George Good of Burton, NB: went to Jacksontown, Carleton County.
PANB:MC1156 Graves Papers: Francis Woods, 1 page
see PANB:MC80/364 E. Stone Wiggins’ History of Queens County, 1876, page 64 which says Francis Woods m. Ann Sproul.
Frank Woods was born in 1809 in Ireland. He married Ann - and settled in Welsford, Petersville Parish, Queens County, NB.
1) Margaret Woods b. 9 Dec 1826, d. 27 Feb 1907, m. William Armstrong
2) Thomas Woods born 1831
3) Frank Woods born 1833
4) William Woods born 1836, m. Mary Woods.
PANB:MC1/Armstrong #3, 2 pages.