1) Ann Alexander
2) Letitia Alexander
3) Mary Jane Alexander
3) George Alexander
4) William Alexander m. Jane Bell: had three children
5) John Alexander m. Mary Bell and had two daughters
6) Rebecca Alexander.
1) John Alexander b. 1804, d. 19 Sep 1893, married 13 Mar 1839 Sarah Jane Lindsay born 1819, d. 1888: had nine children
2) Mary Alexander b. 1807, d. young
3) Charles Alexander b. 1810, d. 1866, m. (1st) Mary Boone, (2nd) Chloe Nevers
4) Joseph Alexander b. 1813, m. Elizabeth A. Shirley of Burton, NB: had issue
5) Guy Alexander b. 1816, married Mary Kimball of Oromocto
6) Thomas Alexander b. c1818, d. 1907, m. (1st) Frances Louise Shirley b. – , 1873, half-sister of Elizabeth: they had eight children: m. (2nd) Mary Merrithew of Keswick, NB, b. -, died 1916: had one son
7) William Alexander born 1822, died 1854 in Saint John, m. Elizabeth Hoyt of Patterson Settlement and had two children
8) Mary Jane Alexander born 1827, m. Aaron Hartt.
see also PANB:MC80/1002 Saint John Branch NBGS, Generations 10, pages 43-45
The widow Elizabeth (Hoyt) Alexander married (2nd) George Kirkpatrick:
see also PANB: MC80/1050 Katherine Dewitt et. al. Days of old: a history of Fredericton Junction, pages 23-30
see PANB:MC80/1373 Alton L. Harris’ Harris genealogy, pages 389-394.