Thomas Amos, born in England, died Oct 1831, was the son of Thomas Amos and Sarah Izod. They they came to NB about 1815 and settled at Amostown in Ludlow Parish, Northumberland County. He married, 27 Jul 1818, Mary Lyons, born 1798 in Ludlow, NB, died after 1871, the daughter of David Lyons.
1) Mary Lyons Amos born c1818, m. 22 Feb 1833 Dewes Coke Price, s/o Captain John Price: probably settled in Amostown until 1841: they had six children
2) Jane Amos b. 1822, m. 8 Aug 1847 Walter Richard Price, cousin of Dewes: had ten children
3) Charles Amos b. 10 Jun 1824, m. 15 Nov 1849 Sarah Ann Betts born 1825 died 3 Apr 1903, d/o Samuel Betts and Jennie Lyons: had seven children
4) Elizabeth Amos: may have died young
5) Thomas Amos b. 1828, m. Elizabeth Porter: had seven children
6) Caroline Amos born 8 Apr 1829, died 10 May 1912, m. William Swim of Doaktown, NB, b. 24 Jun 1824, d. 19 Dec 1910: had seven children.
see PANB:MC80/1397 Daniel F. Johnson’s New Brunswick lineages, pages 122-123.