Caleb Boyington came from Maine to NB in 1783 as a Loyalist and settled on River Digdequash, then, by 1812, lived on Deer Island, West Isles Parish, Charlotte County.
1) Caleb Boyington Jr.
2) Sarah Boyington m. 3 Apr 1809 John Evans
3) Parmelia Boyington m. 7 Oct 1812 James Sprague
4) John Boyington b. c1789, m. 11 Jul 1816 Eunice Fountain b. c1796
5) Levi Boyington b. 1791, died c1861, m. Hannah Fountain born 1794, d. c1871: settled in Fairhaven, NB
6) James E. Boyington b. 1797, d. 1876, m. 24 Oct 1832 Frances Sullivan b. 1799 in Ireland, d. 1889: family settled at Northern Harbour near Fairhaven.
PANB:MC80/21 Martha Barto’s Passamaquoddy: Genealogies of West Isles families, pages 19-20.