Peter Clinch born 1752/3 in Dunshaughlin, County Meath, Ireland, d. 30 Jul 1816, m. Lucretia Handy first in Quaker church, then in Anglican church 1 Jul 1792. Lucretia was born c1772 in CT d/o Levi Handy who, in 1783, came to NB as a Loyalist and settled at St. Andrews. Lucretia d. 31 Jul 1816. Peter came to NB 1783 as a Loyalist: settled at St. George, Charlotte County.
1) Patrick Clinch born c1789, d. 10 Mar 1868, m. (1st) Eleanor Davidson, (2nd) Margaret Reader b. 1791, d. 4 Jul 1854: settled at St. George, NB>br> 2) Sarah Clinch born 21 Jun 1790, d. 17 Dec 1872, m. (1st) Eleazar Reed, (2nd) Rendol Whidden
3) Catherine Clinch b. c1793, m. Farnham A. Duston
4) Peter Clinch born c1795, d. 1846, m. Alice Milliken
5) Rufus Clinch born 1798, d. 1840, m. Ann Estabrooks
6) John Sydney Clinch b. c1805, m. Nancy Cameron
7) Amy Clinch born c1810, d. 9 Aug 1833, m. Joseph Wetmore
8) Guy Clinch d. young
9) Maria Clinch married Henry Seeley.
PANB:MC1/Clinch #1,2, 20 pages.
See also PANB:MC1156 Graves Papers: Patrick Clinch, 1 page.