Robert Colwell b. 1791, in County Donegal, Ireland, d. 1874. He came to NB in 1820 and settled first at Scotchtown then at Cumberland Bay, Waterborough Parish, Queens County. His wifeâ€™s name is not given.
1) Joseph Colwell married Miss Brown and settled at Cumberland Bay
2) James Colwell unmarried. He settled at Cumberland Bay.
3) Robert Colwell married Ann Mulroy
4) Sarah Colwell married Robert Elkins
5) Mary Jane Colwell married George Langley
6) Susan Colwell married William Reid
7) Elizabeth Colwell m. David Philips
8) William Colwell married Eleanor Day.
PANB:MC80/364 E. Stone Wiggins, History of Queens County, 1876, page 19.