Gallagher: Settlement, 1 mi. NE of Gallagher Ridge: Moncton Parish, Westmorland County: Gordon and E.L. Gallagher were settlers: PO 1903-1959.
Gallagher Ridge: Settlement, 3 mi. NW of Catamount, on Canadian National Railway line to Canaan: Moncton Parish, Westmorland County: today Gallagher Ridge is a dispersed community.
Galway: Ross Corner: Settlement, 6 mi. SE of Elgin, on the road to Alma: Elgin Parish, Albert County: was named for James and William Ross, settlers: included Galway: PO 1897-1920: in 1904 Galway was a farming community with 1 post office and 1 church: to- day Ross Corner is a locality.
Giants Glen: Settlement on Nashwaak River, 2 mi. NW of Stanley: Stanley Parish, York County: settled about 1850 by Irish: named in jest for settlers named Keenan, McVane and McRae who were known for their shortness: also called The Glen: today Giants Glen is a dispersed community.
Gillespie Settlement: Community, 3 mi. W of Ortonville: Grand Falls Parish, Victoria County: Edward, William and Francis Gillespie were early settlers: PO Cork 1884-1886: PO Gillespie 1886-1914 which was 2 mi. N: in 1898 Gillespie Settlement was a farming settlement with a population of 125: today it is a dispersed community.