James Densmore born 1797 in Ireland, m. Jane – b. 1797 in Ireland. The family came from County Antrim, Ireland to NB in 1833: settled at Chamcook, Saint Andrews Parish, Charlotte County.
Children listed in the census and on the tombstone:
1) Francis Densmore b. 1826 in Ireland, d. 29 Jul 1903, m. Sarah A. Doherty born 1834 in St. Andrews, d. 28 Feb 1910: settled in Chamcook and had children.
2) John Densmore b. 1832 in Ireland, d. 4 Aug 1918
3) Rachel Densmore born 1835 in NB
4) Robert Densmore b. 1837
5) Sarah Densmore b. 1839
6) Thomas Densmore b. 1841, d. 21 Jan 1895: possibly m. Elizabeth Short b. 1838 in St. Stephen, died 23 Sep 1921 at Calais, ME.
PANB:MC80/1813 Shirley Clarke’s Church of St. Andrew: St. Andrews, NB: Cemetery & Interment Records.
William Densmore born 1828 in Ireland, d. 14 May 1862.
Married 1st wife, Mary Scullion, b. 1824 County Armagh, Ireland, d. 13 Jan 1857, d/o Thomas and Cecelia Scullion.
children of first wife as noted in the census or on tombstone:
1) Thomas Densmore b. 1848
2) Mary J. Densmore b. 1851
children of second marriage,as noted in the census or on tombstone:
3) Eliza Densmore born c1860, d. 23 Jul 1860
4) John Densmore born in 1861.
PANB:MC80/360 Acadiensis Vol VII, No. 3, Jul, 1907 Old Roman Catholic Graveyard at St. Andrews, page 198.