Joseph Fleming was born c1784 in Ireland. He married Martha -, born c1773 in Ireland and died 6 Dec 1841. They came to NB in 1826 and settled in Fredericton, York County.
Children as listed on the tombstone and in the 1851 census for Fredericton:
1) Sarah Fleming b. c1811, d. 8 Mar 1877
2) Joseph Fleming Jr. born c1813, d. 20 Oct 1834
3) John Fleming born c1816, died 17 Dec 1875
4) Elizabeth Fleming born c1819.
PANB: MC80/132 Lillian M.B. Maxwell’s The old grave-yard, pages 65, 108.
Andrew Flemming was born in County Tyrone, Ireland. He came to NB in 1783 as a Loyalist and settled at Coal Mines in Chipman Parish, Queens County. He married and had 8 children.
PANB:MC80/364 E. Stone Wiggins, History of Queens County 1876, page 27.
Robert Flemming was born 1771 in North Ireland. He married Jane Scott. The family came to NB May 1818 and settled at McKenzie Corner, Richmond Parish, Carleton County, NB.
1) Robert Flemming m. Jane White
2) Andrew Flemming b. 1811, m. 20 Aug 1846 Jane Kerr b. 21 Oct 1825
3) Archibald Flemming m. and lived at Scotch Lake, Bright Parish, York County
4) John Flemming, died unmarried
5) Jane Flemming m. Patrick McIntyre
6) a daughter who married Mr. Gray
7) Hannah Flemming m. William Flemming
8) William Flemming.
PANB:MC1/Flemming, 2 pages.