David H. Henderson born 1768 at Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Ireland, died 3 Jan 1854. He married, c1792, Angelina – , died 13 May 1857. They came to NB in 1819 and settled in Kingston, Kings County, NB.
1) Robert Henderson
2) James Henderson born 1807
3) David Henderson b. 1811, married 30 Jun 1843 Isabell McClintock
4) William Henderson
5) Elizabeth Henderson
6) John Henderson
7) George Henderson b. 22 Aug 1816, d. 6 Aug 1899, m. (1st) 18 Apr 1841 Margaret Kimball b. 1823 d/o William and Lucy Kimball, died 5 Apr 1859, married (2nd) 14 Oct 1860 Catherine Rebecca Giggey, d/o John and Rebecca (Golding) Giggey
8) Margaret Henderson m. James Kimball.
PANB:MC1/Henderson #1, 16 pages.
James Henderson, born c1822 in Scotland, died 8 Dec 1894 was possibly the son of William and Isabella Henderson, natives of Thurso, Caithness, Scotland who came to NB in 1836 and settled at Derby, Northumberland County. James married, in 1845, Mary Ingram, born c1825, the daughter of George and Mary (Russell) Ingram of Newcastle, natives of Ireland. The family settled at Douglastown, Northumberland County.
They had at least ten children. Mentioned were:
1) Mary J. Henderson b. c1846, m. Hugh H. Lamont
2) William Henderson born c1848
3) George Henderson born c1850
4) Joseph J. Henderson: to Bathurst
5) Hedley V. Henderson d. at age 26
6) Albert Henderson.
PANB:MC80/2184 W.D. Hamilton’s Dictionary of Miramichi Biography.