Nicholas Humphrey , born c1756 in County Fermanagh, Ireland, died 1822 on Sugar Island in Saint John River. He married, 23 Nov 1787, Elizabeth Marks and received land on Keswick River, Bright Parish, York County
1) Mary Humphrey married Joseph Foster
2) Elizabeth Humphrey m. Robert Boswell
3) Sidney Humphrey m. James Golder
4) Charlotte Humphrey m. William Anderson
5) Margaret Humphrey m. 8 Jun 1824 Elijah Allen
6) Martha Humphrey m. Elisha Godfrey
Sons of Nicholas and Elizabeth Humphrey were:
1) Thomas Ansale Humphrey
2) John Humphrey
3) William Humphrey
4) George Humphrey.
PANB:MC1/ Humphrey, 3 pages.