Patrick Morgan, born 1811 in County Armagh, Ireland, married at Wigton, England, Mary Ann Robinson, a native of Cumberland, England. They came to NB in 1855 and settled in Saint John.
1) Ellen Morgan born in England, m. Frank Foster of Saint John
2) James Morgan born in England
3) Thomas Morgan born in England, m. 1887 Fannie C. Hayes b. – , d. 19 Feb 1894, d/o Edward Hayes of Saint John: had three children
4) Elizabeth Morgan b. in Saint John
5) Harriet Morgan born in Saint John, married Joseph Harrington.
PANB:MC80/338 I. Allen Jack’s Biographical Review, pages 314-317
Siblings of Mary Ann Robinson also came to NB:
1) Ellen Robinson
2) Margaret Robinson m. James E. Hogan of Saint John
3) John Robinson.