Middle Island: Although officially designated as a Quarantine Station from 1873 to 1948, Middle Island began operating as such as early as 1847. more….
The 1785 Saint John charter stated that a “pest house” was to be built on Partridge Island. The Irish weren’t the only ones to be stopped here. More…
Hospital Island: Just off the coast of St. Andrews, this small island was in use as a Quarantine Station for shiploads of immigrants from 1832 to 1865. more….