1) James Ruddick b. 1820: became a doctor, d. in cholera epidemic of 1854
2) Hamilton Ruddick m. (1st) – , m. (2nd) Emily Beard
3) Robert Ruddick m. Miss Starky
4) William Ruddick m. Josie –
5) Andrew Ruddick Jr. b. 1830, married 26 Mar 1857 Lydia Ellen Cochran d/o George and Lydia (Smith) Cochran: family lived in St. Martins, NB
6) John Ruddick
7) Margaret Ruddick
8) Hannah Ruddick
9) Dinah Ruddick married Henry MacAlery of Moncton
10) Rebecca Ruddick
11) Maria Ruddick
12) Sarah Ruddick.
children mentioned were:
1) Andrew Ruddick Jr., m. Phyllis Mills and had issue
2) Noble Ruddick m. 1832 Catherine Dawson and went to Australia
3) Mary Ruddick m. 1830 Francis Smith
4) Joseph Ruddick m. 1847 Alice Smith.
With Andrew came brothers Thomas Ruddic,k born 1788 Kinsale, Ireland, died 26 Apr 1845,and William Ruddick and sister Alice Lawton.
The brothers were shipbuilders in Saint John.