2) Abel Gore from County Mayo, Ireland and had Abel Gore Jr., Deborah Gore and Pollisene Gore
3) Mr. Foster
4) Sol Trites
5) S. Siddall.
PANB:MC80/31 W.C. Milner’s History of Sackville, New Brunswick, page 166.
PANB:MC80/122 E.C. Wright’s Saint John ships and their builders, pages 77-78.
1) Margaret Smith married Samuel Parks, brother of William Parks of Saint John
2) James Thomas Smith m. Jane Eaton d/o Aaron Eaton of Saint John.
PANB:MC80/122 E.C. Wright’s Saint John ships and their builders, pages 79-87.
Thomas Smith, born c1776 in Ireland, died 16 Dec 1852. He married Elizabeth – , born c1781 in Ireland, died 3 Sep 1862. The family came to NB in 1817 and settled in Fredericton, York County.
The 1851 Fredericton census lists the following children:
1) Walter Smith
2) Ann Smith.
PANB:MC80/132 Lillian M.B. Maxwell’s The old grave-yard, p. 56.
Thomas Smith, born c1787, died c1841, married Ellen Wright, born c1791, died c1851. They came from Enniskillen, Ireland to NB in 1823 and settled in Fredericton, York County.
1) Elizabeth Smith b. 1811, d. c1871, m. in Fredericton, John Williams
2) Richard Williams Smith b. c1812, d. 17 May 1862, m. in Fredericton, Catherine Kennedy b. 1825, d. about 1887
3) Ann Smith b. 1814, d. 17 Jan 1894, m. 27 Oct 1832 Edward Williams b. 1804, d. 12 Sep 1884
4) Catherine Smith b. 1816, d. after 1871, m. 29 May 1841 in Fredericton, Edward Yardy b. 1814 in Ireland, d. after 1871.
PANB: MC1/Burchill, 22 pages: file contains a copy of Alexander Nicholls Burchill (1832-1906) – A Biography by Edward Affleck: data on Thomas and Ellen is on pages 2-9.
William Smith, born in Londonderry, Ireland, married Jane Murphy. The family came to NB in 1840 and settled at Cumberland Bay in Waterborough Parish, Queens County.
1) James Smith m. Margaret Kennedy
2) Isabella Smith married Andrew Brown
3) William Smith unm.
4) Hannah Smith unm.
5) Thomas Smith unm.
6) John Smith died age 28
7) David Smith d. in Ireland
8) Joseph Smith m. Frances Cox
9) Ann Smith drowned with her son in 1872: married William Brown
10) George Smith unm.
11) Matilda Smith unm.
12) Sarah Smith m. John Grant
13) Andrew Smith married Helen McIntosh.
PANB:MC80/364 E. Stone Wiggins’ History of Queens County, 1876, page 53.